|Place of Origin:||Guangzhou,China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10 square meters|
|Packaging Details:||foam layer and hard cardboard which is suitable for container shipping.|
|Delivery Time:||30-40 days for 10-100 square meter , if more than 100 square meter,need to be negotiated foam layer and hard cardboard which is suitable for container shipping.|
|Payment Terms:||D/A, L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 suqare meters per month|
Reusable Office Glass Wall Partition,
Double Glazing Office Glass Wall Partition,
Demountable Office Glass Wall Partition
Customized meeting room soundproof clear aluminum frame demountable double glazing with blind for office glass wall Partitions
Why use Tempered Glass For Partitions
Tempered glass, also name Toughened Glass, is fabricated by heating annealed glass to over 600°C and cooling it rapidly, which locks the outer surfaces of the glass in a state of high compression, and the core or center of the glass in compensating tension, which lead the tempered glass to have its own advantages, and make it use when strength, thermal resistance and safety are important considerations.
1) High Strength: The tempered glass performs well in resisting bending and hitting owing to its high strength which is 3-5 times that of normal annealed glass. It is able to withstand a surface pressure of 95Mpa.
2) High Safety: When the tempered glass is broken, it turns into alveolate granules with obtuse angles, which guarantee safety to make sure human harmless, and the toughening process greatly reduces the risk of thermal breakage to ensure less loss.
3) Heat Stability: The tempered glass is capable of withstanding a temperature change of 250 to 320℃ while normal annealed glass can only bear 20 to 100℃.
Except the above advantages, the tempered glass is easy install, maintain or replace, also could save space, help maximize use the space, so it is more and more popular to use as partition walls.
Glass and aluminium partitions have become an integral part of every newly built administrative building. In order to meet your needs in building spacious and cosy work spaces, we at Glawall can offer a number of glazed partition system types that can help attain visibility or privacy of your space.
System of office glass partition wall with self-supporting curtain panels in glass and wood. Available in single-glass, double-glazed or two-wood versions. They are both framed and non-f ramed , but either way, you’re getting following advantages than regular drywall.
1) Getting massive amount of daylight into your space
2) Flexible visibility transformation
3) More easier to install and remove
4) Modular and demountable, 100% removable and reusable
5) Noise mitigation comparable to drywall.
6) Less expensive than drywall.
7) Noble and elegant appearance with various design.
|Design features||Office glass partition wall|
|Series||108 series solid partition|
|Application||Office and conference room|
|Panel thickness||108 mm|
|Built-in doors||Single glass and double glazed doors, solid doors|
|View||Frosted glass or intergrated blind or wooden panel|
|Noise reduction coefficient||STC 45 db|
|Door Accessories||Electronic lock available|
|Thickness||10mm , 12mm|
|Color||clear,blue, grey, white, etc.|
|Size||Custom cut to size, max could reach to 3000x8000mm|
|Process||Polished edges, drill holes, cut notches, print company logo, etc., all could be done
Contact Person: Kevin Jiang